Monday, January 13, 2014

Testimony of Diatomaceous Earth

I just wanna post this to spread the good things, and I wanna give a testimony also.
and of course, I tried it and you should too!

1. Diatomaceous Earth (D.E)
I love this product! It seems to be expensive but no nononono... 2lbs for $11! 
When you eat this, you're eating a "fossil".
It reduces weight without you realize it, and also, it increases your hair quality
I use to have a dull hair, fragile nail, but now, my hair shine increases and when you use it excessively, It will detoxify your body. Too bad it causes constipation 
Some testimony said it reduces vertigo, but I had a headache for few days (only)
Before you use this: Use a food grade D.E, Product contains shells and bones
Unknown side effects (Just constipation because D.E absorbs water)

No comments:

Post a Comment