Friday, January 17, 2014

Today's Statistics:

My First time eating Kue Bakul: xp + 10
(I actually regain alot of exp. Points this year like: First time at German Restaurant, First time playing at wedding, like that.)
As a half Filipino, I don't really know alot about Chinese stuffs.
I asked my Mom to buy a Kue Bakul that shape like a goldfish.
When my mom bought me 1, I have no Idea how to eat it, so I ate it directly.
And my mom was like: "Do you even know how to eat it? You should cook it you know."
And I say: "Come on"
Mom: "Eeww You ate it raw. You should fry it."
And I puked it out.... :p

It was gooey when you fry it, and I tried to boil it because I don't really believe my mom (which is not Chinese,)
I boiled it, and FAIL

Me: "Geez mom, how can you know I have to fry it?"
Mom: "There is Chinese new year in Phil and they share it with the neighborhood" 
Me: "*speechless*"

Status: Wearing earrings
-Woke up at 9.45
-Mood: Angry because someone stole my food
Just saw this fact at Ubefacts: A minimum wage worker would have to work for about 10,287,974 hours to afford everything Britney Spears mentions in her song "Work Bitch."
I have no idea what did UF mean.

Songasm of the day : Burn- Ellie Goulding
Drink of the day: Milk- Because I ate a lot of chili

No comments:

Post a Comment