Wednesday, December 25, 2013

I'm back again!!! (plus 100 questions about PB)

I don't post for a longgg time because my cpu has a problem :p (now there are so little pageviews TT_TT) 
I have 100 questions about PB (the creator of this blog) and it's all the truth. I'll put 10 questions first, and when you see this, no need to ask me anymore hahaha... (sure you still can)

1. Do you like taking a bath?
-No way. Have you ever feel of changing your clothes everyday? it's so complicated but unfortunately I have an oily hair.

2. What kind of music describes you?
- Alternative, but I like dance also

3. Your favorite food?
- Almost everything except for the white part of the egg. Ewwww

4. Wish to be a?
- DJ! (and a medical doctor :p)

5. Why make picturebutter.com?
- idk I'm so bored and I wanna spread feelings

6. Favorite season of the year?
- Valentine and summer :D

7. What board game you like to play?
- No idea.

8. Wanna go where?
- Around the world

9. What is your favorite fashion?
- Lolita~~

10. Favorite nail polish?
- Any light pastel color will do



No comments:

Post a Comment