Thursday, December 5, 2013

What's your favorite music artist?

HEEYYYY GUYYS!!!
what's your favorite music artist? This is PB's top 5:
#1: Epitone Project
Desc: His song is so sweeeeet!!! And they add a dose of romance and It's really my type. His songs also can accompany you in your sadness and sorrow.
#2: Daft Punk
Desc: The first principle of mine about DJ: They have to be creative, Not too mainstream, and voila! they gave you these awesome robots for you. Their latest album of the 2013, Random Access Memories have a good genre: Electro pop with a touch of retro. Awesome!!!
#3: Zedd
Desc: I like this one. The melody is good, so do the lyrics. Once you hear his song, you will like it more
#4: Taylor Swift
Desc: Her songs about love and her life is WOW she's creative man! Even she give a song about bully (Taylor Swift, Mean)
#5: Avicii
Desc: I told ya' before I love a creative DJ. I love their lyrics, the (sometimes) multi-genre songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment