Friday, December 27, 2013

Random JellyBelly Memories (familiar?)

It's hard to find jelly belly in our country; not about how to find it, but I'ts all about the price.
Gluten Free, Gelatin free, Nut free, Fat Free, but not sugar free. (Cheezy joke anyone?)

What do I do to those babies?

1. Eat it
Duhh...

2. Hybrid it.
Bite or cut those babies into half and stick it to another flavor (the inner part of JellyBelly is sticky, so it's easy to stick it)
I hybrid:- Banana and Coconut
-Juicy pear and Blueberry
-Tutti frutti and Banana
-Very Cherry and... NOTHING! I love that the most.

3. Trade it to my brother
Me: "What flavor you don't like?"
Brother: "Very cherry (he's an anti cherry) you want to trade something for very cherry?"
Me:"Ok, do you like coconut? never tried that before"
Brother: "you cut the coconut into half and I will try it"

Yeah... Like that...

What do you think? what Jelly Belly you like the most?

No comments:

Post a Comment