Sunday, December 29, 2013

Pastel Pink Liquid soap

Hiii... I wanna introduce you about liquid soap making 
and before you read this: I just wanna say, I AM NOT "REPACKAGING" SOAP FROM ANOTHER BRAND 
Ok, so this is how I transform a bar soap into a liquid soap (I Get it from Instructables.com)

1. Take a soap bar and look at its weight. (in grams)
2. Prepare water, 4x it's weight than it's soap (Like: 100 g of soap, 400 g of water)
3. Grate the soap and mix it with water.
4. (This is my part): I add some honey, milk, and other things 
5. Boil the soap up to 10-15 minutes. Important
6. Let it still for 30 min.

I use Dove beauty bar pink, It's cheap and it smells soft plus they add 1/4 moisturizer cream. I used it before and the result is just like a baby skin (or butt?) (seriously I have a baby sister till' I can touch her smooth butt everyday hahaha)

I think I will add 5 drops of blue food coloring for purple color.

With the coloring I add to the soap, 
I will name: 
Pastel Pink: for original
Pastel Blue (From a plain white soap): Added Milk 
Pastel Purple: add honey and milk

Well, that's It people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment