Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Part 2 of 100 questions about PB

11. Do you still like watching cartoons?
- Definitely. But I wont watch the same episode

12. What kind of person you're freaked out with?
- If someone is too "fan" with a famous person, they wanna stalk them, do something with them that is really "fanatic"

13. Who is your role model?
- My parents and the person I really respect at. And (not really though) a DJ who is also a pianist (hint! hint!), and also the people who make faith in humanity restored

14. What instrument you're playing?
- Piano and a Violin 

15. Describe your personality
- Childish but sometimes I look at the future

16. What is your negative personality?
- Weird and boring (except to my brother)

17. What word that is not in your "dictionary" 
- Stupid

18. What is the person you really wanna meet?
- Myself

19. What language you wanna learn?
- A lot!

20. What is your childhood tv show?
-Barney, Teletubbies (I actually still like it though),Sesame Street, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.



No comments:

Post a Comment